InstructionsA 6-day Liver/Gallbladder Flush
Items required: raw, unfiltered apple juice, Epsom salts, grapefruit juice, olive oil, and the following plan.
- From Monday to Saturday noon drink pure, unfiltered apple juice – as much as you can consume, with meals and between them. It should be at room temperature or heated, but not cold. (You can skip this part and still achieve good results)
- On Saturday (or any day where the following day is free), have lunch as you normally would.
- Three hours after lunch (no food after lunch), dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts in three-quarters of a cup of water and drink. Follow this with a chaser of grapefruit juice to mask the taste, if desired. A different cathartic such as Citroma (magnesium citrate) can be used, but Epsom salts may be best because it helps relax bile ducts and valves.
- For dinner, have half a grapefruit only.
- At bedtime, take 1 cup of unrefined olive oil mixed (shaken, not stirred) with up to one cup of grapefruit juice (or a smaller quantity of lemon juice). This may be divided into 4 doses taken over an hour (ie. a quarter cup every 15 minutes), but the more rapidly you can take it the better. Using a straw and plugging your nose are helpful.
- Go immediately to bed. You may need assistance in going to sleep – try ornithine or melatonin before bed.
- Lie on your right side, bend your right knee to your chest and hold for approximately 30 minutes. You can then lower your knee and proceed to sleep.
- If you feel a bit nauseous when waking up, rest a bit until you feel better. For nausea, take tomato juice and sauerkraut juice mixed in equal parts, 1 tablespoon every 15 minutes. When you get up, take 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts in three-quarters of a cup of water (or other cathartic), followed by grapefruit juice. This should be done 1-2 hours before breakfast.
- After evacuation, the toilet bowl may contain many floating small green globs. Darker green ones may be older deposits.
If you pass many tan/green globs, the procedure can be repeated in 2 weeks. If a moderate number are seen, repeat in 60 days. If a few are seen, every six months is sufficient. Several flushes may need to be accomplished before symptoms such as allergies, bursitis
and some back pain are resolved.